This webpage uses the Clean Jekyll theme.
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, and H. S. Seah, “Subregion graph: A path planning acceleration structure for characters with various motion types in very large environments,” Computational Visual Media, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 105–118, Jun. 2015. [Open Access at SpringerLink]
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, and H. S. Seah, “Accelerating Graph-based Path Planning Through Waypoint Clustering,” in Pacific Graphics Short Papers, J. Stam, N. J. Mitra, and K. Xu, Eds. Beijing, P. R. China: The Eurographics Association, 2015, pp. 59–63. [Eurographics]
- H. S. Seah, H. Johan, C. K. Quah, N. M. Wardhana, T. Y. Lim, and D. W. S. Ong, “GF engine,” in Simulations, Serious Games and Their Applications, ser. Gaming Media and Social Effects, Y. Cai and S. L. Goei, Eds. Singapore: Springer, 2014, pp. 147–165. [SpringerLink]
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, and H. S. Seah, “Enhanced waypoint graph for surface and volumetric path planning in virtual worlds,” The Visual Computer, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1051–1062, 2013. [SpringerLink]
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, and H. S. Seah, “Enhanced waypoint graph for path planning in virtual worlds,” in Proceedings of 2012 International Conference on Cyberworlds, Darmstadt, Germany, Sep. 2012, pp. 69–76 [IEEE] (selected as one of the best papers).
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, and H. S. Seah, “Automatic generation of enhanced waypoint graph for volumetric path planning,” in Proceedings of The 2012 International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology (IWAIT 2012), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Jan. 2012, pp. 450–455.
- N. M. Wardhana, H. Johan, P. K. K. Loh, H. S. Seah, and D. W. S. Ong, “An efficient connection graph for waypoints in virtual environments,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Computer Games, Multimedia and Allied Technology (CGAT) 2009, Singapore, Oct. 2009, pp. 273–282.